My love for real estate goes back to 1990 when I graduated from Nazareth College. The idea of being a REALTOR was very appealing to me but it would be put on hold as I pursued other opportunities. I have had the benefit and pleasure of working for a very small, family owned company as well as large international firms. Both provided me with powerful and diverse professional experience, confidence and success that would serve as the perfect preparation for my life in real estate.
My philosophy as a REALTOR is consistent with how I served in other capacities. I adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards, believe regular and candid communication with clients is of paramount importance and insist on a superior level of service from me to my clients and industry associates.
As a fourth generation family in Cazenovia, we have always believed in serving our community in every way possible. Most importantly this way of life is good for my hometown and those who call Cazenovia their home. It is also extremely beneficial to me professionally because it allows me to offer unmatched expertise on the community, its businesses, environmental and recreational resources as well as its way of life. If you are going to buy or sell a home here you need to select a real estate professional that is an expert on all things Cazenovia and Central New York.
I am honored to serve and have served the following boards and organizations:
• Cazenovia Lake Association Board of Directors (present)
• Cazenovia Public Library Board of Directors (present)
• Village of Cazenovia Tree Commission, Founder and Director (present)
• Village of Cazenovia Trustee (2007-2009)
• Cazenovia Preservation Foundation Community Appreciation Award (2009) and Board Member
• Cazenovia Fire Department Chief (2005-2007), Firefighter of the Year (2003)
• Madison County Firefighter of the Year (1999)
• Madison County Fire Chief’s Association President (2007-2008)
• Town of Cazenovia Planning Board (1995-2004)
• Cazenovia Area Planning Project Executive Member (1998-2001)
• Cazenovia Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (1998-2006) Chairman’s Award (2000)
• Cazenovia Rotary Club President and Board of Directors (1996-2000) Paul Harris Fellow (1999)
• Cazenovia Civic Club President and Board of Directors (1993-2010)
‘I love what I do and am completely committed to helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs throughout Central New York. Please take a minute to explore my profile on Zillow and in particular the client review section. I believe you will find an excellent theme of communication, unmatched service and superior market knowledge. Buying or selling a home is serious business. You need a staunch advocate by your side every step of the way and to be available to you all day every day. I would be grateful if you would consider me to be your agent.’